Discover the beauty and history of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, even more fascinating in this time of the year with the magical atmosphere of Christmas!
During the holidays, starting from the first weekend of December and up to Epiphany, there are guided tours of the historic center, with meeting point and departure from our Tourist Information Office in via degli Alpini.
– Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd
– Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th
– Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th
– Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd
– Wednesday 26th
– Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th
– Monday 31st
– Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th
Tours will start at 11.00.
On Saturday at 11.00 and 14.30 too.
The tours are in Italian and / or in English and last about an hour and a half.
The cost is € 12.00 per person (free for children up to 14 years).
Art, culture, markets and the beauty of a city unique in the world!